ISO News is the most wanted search to them who are eager to learn anything new about ISO. This page is helpful for ISO consultant, ISO auditor, Certification Bodies, ISO Agent, ISO Certification partners and Industries who are looking for new ISO standard or ISO related various latest information.
- Dec 11, 2013: Asset Management Standard is coming from January 2014 from Geneba based Iso Organization ISO. It will improve the knowledge of Asset among the stake holders of a comapnay and it is a good guideline for proper uses of asset. Read more
- Nov 04, 2013: ISO 11011 the new ISO Standard is introduced in August 2013. It contains a guideline for the assessment and auditing of compressed air systems.. It will help standardise the energy audits offered by compressor manufacturers and compressed air equipment suppliers, and it will inspire end users to have their systems audited in line with the framework in order to reduce their energy consumption. Read more about ISO 11011
- Oct 03, 2013 ISO 27001:2013 has been released. The software security management system Standard was first introduced i 2005. It was the first edition of this standard. This is the second time the standard has been revised. the full story can be read here
- July 19, 2013- ISO standard 12647-2 is a new standard for offset printing companies. It can helps printers and their customers make workflows more efficient, tighten up process controls, reduce errors and waste, and improve color control and consistency . Read more
- July 16, 2013; ISO 14001 a second committee draft will be available in Nov/Dec 2013 and the final draft will be available in January 2015. Read in details here
- July 15, 2013: ISO 16759 is the new ISO Standard for printing and publication industry. Agfa, Kodak and Ricoh have played an important role to create this standard. It is the good initiative and environment friendly standard for carbon footprint and electronic print media. Read more about 16759 Standard.
- July 11, 2013; New ISO Standard ISO 22301:2012 is a Business Continuity Management System (BCSMS). This standard protects an organization’s turnover, profit and reputation by assuring preparedness. Read more
- June 18, 2013, 29119 is the new ISO Standard for Software testing instruction. It is expected this will be published in July 2013. Read full story